Tuesday, June 22, 2010

She Clung to the rocks.. Part 2

"You should know better than to meddle in things bigger than you, little girl" The man said in a low growling voice. She stood there unable to move, like every bone and every muscle in her body had suddenly been paralyzed. She and never in her life been in a situation like this and had no idea what to do. The mans persona was enough to scare anybody, His face was in the shadows but the rest of his body was lean, muscular and covered in scars.

"I. . I. . " She stuttered, He continued to stand there, as if patiently waiting for what she was going to say next. "I. . I'm so. . Sorry sir" She choked out. "I. . Didn't mean it, I was lo. . looking for someone. He paused, and stood there looking skeptical. "Sorry doll, but I'm afraid you've seen to much" With that, he started walking toward her, and she kept backing up till her feet were on the edge of the cliff. The fall was quite a ways down and surviving it would be pure luck. Her heart was pounding and every inch of her body was shaking uncontrollably, as if it knew it had come to the end of the road.

"I'll catch you later.. NOT!" the man said with a truly blood chilling laugh. And with one last step, she slipped..


(To Be Continued)

*This construction site is in colorado, where a bridge is to be built. However the bridge is not there yet, just a cliff with the river below, this is where she falls.*

No comments:

Post a Comment